Sunday, October 23, 2005

These next pictures were all taken at the same time. These two ladies were sitting together. I dunno, maybe they were going to put their money into one big crack pot. haha. get it?
I gave them both a granolla bar and some rockets. The lady in the jean jacket said "OOOH! I'm going to suck on mine!" when I handed her her rockets! Then I felt a twinge of sadness and realized that maybe hard nutty granolla bars and sugar packed candy aren't the best thing to be handing out to these people. They don't always have all their teeth. Maybe I should be handing out toothbrushes instead.
Anyway, the last photo is my favorite. The lady on the right is showing the other one what kind of granolla bar she got. She was really happy about the whole thing. I walked away feeling smuggly happy once again.

19Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

i'm in love...

10:41 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

ooooo! with who? the one sitting on her walker? the one that looks like it could be a man...or me???

10:44 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

oooo! i didn't notice that HOT little number!

11:14 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes!! Reminds me of the time I tripped on the guy who was sleeping in the hallway at Detroit Metro Airport. Ew!

Maybe you should hand out hand sanitizer too.

1:23 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

never mind the hand sanitizer, how about a full-body sanitizer!!

2:33 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Yes, I agree, skip the hand sanitizer, they need the full body sanitizer.

6:17 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

i think that's called a shower

7:55 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Lana said...

Okay I have to ask.
What is a rocket. Are you sending them to another planet????
LOL

2:28 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Lana said...

okay now I know here we call them Smarties.
LOL

2:30 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

click on the word rockets. there is a picture.they aren't smarties. they don't deserve smarties.

2:39 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

oh, my gawd...someday when i flip out, lose my job, my sanity, I am so gonna live in your city...you give out good shit...

in the meantime, im coming down for some trick or treating...

8:45 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

haha! well prepare yourself for a fat pig!!

8:51 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

Don't you think you're kind of a Godless bastard for mocking people who don't have a lame blog like you can have?

P.S. That baby looks like he's getting ready to eat a dick.

9:15 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

fuck you lloyd..

4:27 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

hmmm thought I deleted that. oh well whatever. i did a little research and apparently all this guy does is blog surf spreading his nastiness all over the blog community in the hopes that people will in turn go to his blog and check it out. His list of links are blogs he's been really really incredibly rude on. He is the true meaning of the term BAG LICKER. He left a nice comment on Mel's blog though. So at least he has good taste, he's just a dink.

7:33 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

he's kind of an insult spamwhore..

9:43 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

lol. good call. an insult spamwhore with a god complex but no self esteem.

9:46 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

i beat spamwhores with my shoe if they don't cooperate..

5:45 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger duff said...

a "dink"?

that may be my new favorite insult.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home