Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I swear as I went past this old VW it asked for some spare change.
Check out that back tire!
Being the tender heart that I am, I left it a treat.

6Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

Rockets always make for a better day!!!!

8:53 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

It looks like it needed treats, LOL!!

9:23 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!!

10:37 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if those rockets will be eaten , and by whom?

5:21 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger twolf1920 said...

Oh Man Cher-that made me laugh like the little bastard like I wanna be!

11:40 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. saunas in zrich Usa+ionamin+rx Leather sofa with recliner sauna gay sao paulo rosacea gon Huge cock reactions mccoy sauna 26 steam Francisco gay san saunas

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home