Saturday, November 19, 2005


Something that keeps me up at night...

Are there any happy moments out there, when someone totally fricking mental says, "Whoah! I am normal again! Whew! That was scary...."


This chic was sleeping on the ground in front of the El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, then was pissed off when they threatened to arrest her....I caught up with her a few blocks later...she was speaking in tongues...I asked her if I could take her picture, and she wouldn't look at me...

8Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! Maybe you're lucky she didn't look at you. She's crazed! Did you get to give her any goodies?

9:04 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

that's a chick??????????????????????

??????????????

wtf!

5:45 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

i thought the same thing! she could be a woman I suppose...in a post-op sort of way

8:15 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

took the word thingy off this blog too..

8:15 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

Dykes are people, too!

heh heh

12:48 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

Dykes gone wild!

Kinda reminds me of Pat on Saturday Night Live, LOL!!!

4:55 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

big mama-hahaha pat! that was such a funny horrible skit!

5:38 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home