Friday, November 11, 2005

I was so ecstatic after snapping these photos...this is the gnarly money-whore that initially inspired me to create this blog...I see her grubby ass all over downtown LB...but only when I don't have my camera...
Until today....

And I found her while shopping for my other blog ....


Uhh...I don't think they sell crank at Albertsons....

She has dreads, on accident....

6Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

dreads on accident!! LOL!! isn't it fun taking pictures of them? I feel all sneaky when they don't know!
What did she buy????

8:48 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger JM said...

Hi, Cher told me to check out your blog. Great pictures and commentary!
Accidently has dreds on..haha!

12:46 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

i dont know what she was doing, she had an open bag of lay's chips...

1:52 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

maybe it's just my suspicious mind, but she looks like she's up to no good!

12:45 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger twolf1920 said...

They will usually buy something small, and take about 50 lbs of other stuff...

And girls never have to buy crank....

12:15 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it pain relief buy ambien shark scare couple relive ordeal rods real time disease surveillance system Wellbutrin sr 150mg Best auto alarms

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home