Monday, November 21, 2005

This is hilarious...
Stupid Criminal Kid

His mom deserves a medal for humiliating this loser...

10Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

lmao!! she deserves a medal and a life supply of rockets! that's brilliant. i loved the part where it said "to be with my daddy"

I'm going to start calling Rob "My baby's daddy" from now on....

1:11 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Lana said...

Hats off to that mom. More parents should do that maybe the world would turn in to a better place.
They just might learn something.

2:52 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

Cher,but make it ultra ghetto, and say it, Ma baby Dadday..

4:16 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

Or..da baby dadday, LOL!!!

That was perfection! There was just an article about a 14 year old girl acting up in school and the mom made her hold a sign some non parent called the police and got social services involved saying it was child abuse. Child abuse MY A**!!! I think there should be WAY more of it out there!

4:52 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,....Parenting is one of the hardest tuffest love. It can make you feel and look so evil, but so worth it in the end......Cher, I need to try one of those rocket's. I've delivered some pretty hard core mothering too! Now all I have to do is go towards my son's room with a garbage bag and broom, and he freaks,
This is him.... ~"Where, where you going with that stuff?"....my..my...my.roooom?.... It's clean mom,....I'll,I'll, I'll check it....!~K-mom...,! ME...."That's a great idea love.......!"

4:55 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

i'll do it ultra getto for sure!

5:37 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger twolf1920 said...

OMG!~Give that wman a Frigging Medal and have a parade for her-THATS AWESOME!

8:51 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger babyjewels said...

awesome. And I could actually look at the site with out freezing up. what changed? I'm so happy.

4:43 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

glad u could join us, baby jewels...

6:22 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

baby jewels! you made it! lets get this party started!! (we didn't change anything.)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home