Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lookie! The little scrub-cats were out and about today....they are being a tad more friendly in hopes of getting turkey leftovers. Cher, I would've given them Rockets, but I figured it might spoil their dinner...

She's still there! According to California Squatter Law, I think this nut-job actually owns the City of Long Beach...



I got brave and sneaked around the backside...I notice water and cleaning products....Nobody likes a messy campground...Perhaps she had company over for the Holiday...(please hum the White Stripes song "My Doorbell" here...)

And lastly...I snapped this abandoned Paycheck on Wheels exiting my office's garage....
Hmmm....Now where did I leave my cart?

7Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

man you just continue to crack me up! paycheck on wheels! ahhahahaaa!!!

i can't believe she is still there. i'm blown away! that bench is looking cleaner though. here's hoping they aren't part of her drug kit...

5:55 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

im gonna go tomorrow...maybe even film it...maybe ask her a question or two...

"so do you prefer crack or meth with your windex?"

11:18 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger twolf1920 said...

Mel-I bet it depends on if the Johns are desperate or not!

10:14 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, great stuff! You can create a documentary!

11:56 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

Paycheck on wheels, LOL!!! Hey check this out, talk about a "Pimped out shopping cart" LOL!!! One of our local radio stations did this...

http://www.lexandterry.com/index-2004.html

Bums everywhere would LOVE this!!!

8:19 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

that's a hot little casbah she's got goin'! like to take her to the casbah for some twinkies and flat beer ;)

9:27 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger MRae said...

now that is totally pimped out!! All the bums have here are lousy cardboard boxes and plastic Walmart bags. Oh one of them has a bike, too.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home