Thursday, December 01, 2005


I was getting ready to leave on of my [hotel] properties this evening, when a guest said, "there is a bum in the corridor."

Armed with my camera and a clipboard, to make me look offical, I set out to remove this slack jawed, 40-guzzling doofus...how convenient, I had my camera in my pocket...

But the photo turned out shitty...low battery...

Fuck.

8Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger cher said...

hey! frank the tank is here!! helllllo frank!

great try mel! he must have seen the clipboard coming and bailed!

3:48 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

'Armed with my camera'

LOL! That cracked me up!! I'm not so sure I would be out there chasing down a bum in a corridor armed with only a camera and a clipboard.

I must say, you certainly are dedicated to the quality of this blog! :D

4:17 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger jamwall said...

frank and i got ripped that night...

4:38 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

You got some serious bummage going on over there, you may just need a pen to go with that clipboard...

7:14 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

frank the tank is hot!

3:37 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

frank the tank is hot!

3:37 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

lbseahag you can say that again twice...

4:36 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

frank the tank is delish...

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home