Sunday, December 04, 2005

Reason #590 I loathe public transportation...
I got panhandled by this walking disaster...
This broad needs more than my quarter...Her ass needs a J-O-B!



9Asked For Spare Change!:

Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

Frightening, simply frightening... I bet she smelled pretty good too.

12:57 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger twolf1920 said...

.....and yet she can afford the mp3 player?

12:58 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

MP3 was stolen...

9:22 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

that sucks!! Pan handled in the process of documenting the whole experience!

7:16 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger josh williams said...

Did you get me her number by chance? You know the best thing about dating a homeless person, is that after the date you can just drop them off anywhere.

3:03 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger LBseahag said...

sherri- i saw her eyeing my camera...i told her it wasnt compatible with the Mac she had at home..

josh- totally true..and when they tell you they know a perfect place to have breakfast, it is the dumpster behinf mcdonalds...every time...

10:29 PM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger MRae said...

I like how she stores her hair clips...

7:45 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Phats said...

HAHA nice josh!

This is cool, I now know where to store my hairclips!

10:50 AM  
Asked For Spare Change! Blogger Big Mama said...

Now I know WHERE my hairclips went, LOL!!!

& Josh that is SO wrong! LOL!!!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home